Atlantic Home Mortgage, LLC
We are looking for a skilled mortgage processing assistant to join our top-producing team. This is an entry-level position with a fast-growing mortgage lender that fosters growth and room for advancement. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, start your application today!
Scope/Purpose of the Position:
Processes loans in adherence to product guidelines and company standards. Maintains LOS with accurate data upon set up to ensure all applicable disclosures/re-disclosures are issued in a timely manner.
- Represents the company in a professional and enthusiastic manner: by providing an exceptional level of customer service, supporting the mission statement, and adhering to our core values in all functions of their job responsibilities and interaction with internal and external customers
- Performs all aspects of the loan set-up, disclosure, and re-disclosure job responsibilities.
- Enters specific loan data for key/all service providers, title vesting, agents' contact info. etc... upon loan set up
- Checks pipeline/locked report to ensure COC's are issued timely
- Maintains accurate loan file during underwriting to help facilitate early CD process
- Complete VVOE's
- Attends weekly meetings with the Operations Manager on the status of pipeline applications
- Discloses all loans in accordance with the corporate operations manual
- Adheres with all federal, state, and agency compliance standards as defined in the corporate operations manual
- Reports to work on a daily and timely basis
- Excellent level of oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytic skills, attention to detail, and ability to work within time constraints
- Intermediate level of computer skills. Ability to work in a Windows environment utilizing Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Intermediate typing skills (60 wpm).
- Ability to disclose a caseload of 100 loans per month
- Knowledge of product guidelines for a conventional mortgage and government mortgages (Government on a case-by-case basis)
- Knowledge of industry-standard underwriting system (FNMA DU, FHLMC LP, Asset Wise, Clues, etc.)
$27,000 - $35,000 yearly with full benefits
About Atlantic Home Mortgage, LLC
THE PLACE AND THE PERKS:
Ready to join our talented team members who are making the dream of homeownership possible for more Americans? It’s all happening at Atlantic Home Mortgage, where our award-winning workplace packs plenty of perks and amenities that keep the atmosphere buzzing with energy and excitement.
It’s at the very heart of how we treat each other, our clients, and our community. Whether it’s providing elite client service or continuously striving to improve, our pillars provide a pathway to a more successful personal and professional life.