The primary purpose of this position is to manage all the operational aspects of the post-closing department while maintaining a high level of efficiency and forward-thinking for optimal growth. The Post Closing Manager will be responsible for the oversight of the Post-Closing department and Post-Closing process in accordance with established company policies, procedures, and core values. This position will report to the VP Post-Closing, QC and Servicing Operations.
The Post-Closing Manager:
- Works with VP of Post-Closing Operations to ensure all post-closing functions are streamlined and efficient to adhere to the company vision of growth and forward motion.
- Maintains a compliant Post-Closing system
- Identifies issues within the department and works toward a solution to maintain a high level of department optimization
- Enforces quality loan reviews for accuracy and timely shipment of applicable documents to custodians and investors
- Identify, interview, and hire quality team members to allow for growth and added capacity.
- Development and maintain systems to ensure all trailing docs to include recorded docs, final title policies, and insuring docs. are acquired and provided to various investors within required time frames
- Ensures all Post-Closing Policies and Procedures are up to date and vetted by VP of Post-Closing Operations and Compliance
- Work with VP of Operations, VP of Post-Closing Operations to ensure the department complies with all agency and investor guides
- Creates and implements processes and procedures necessary to stay in compliance
- Develop department metrics to use to maintain efficiencies; report metrics to VP of Post-Closing Operations
- Ability to present department data to executive leadership and or external auditors, investors, and regulators when needed
- Maintain a positive department and strive to foster good interdepartmental relationships
- Work with HR/Training to develop training methods and materials for onboarding new post-closing team members as well and ongoing training for existing team members
- Leverage industry options for new technology and vendor RFP processes
- Ensures the department completes all annually required or job-specific training
- Manage team members with a hands-on approach
- Conduct 90 day, semiannual and annual performance reviews for all team members
- 5 years of relevant mortgage Closing/Post-Closing/Correspondent Operations management or other mortgage leadership experience
- Comfortable knowledge of Post-Closing practices, mortgage processes, documents, agency, and investor guides
- Familiarity with agency and underwriting guidelines
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Attentive to detail and well-organized
- Must be comfortable using the Microsoft Suite
- Comfortable with various aspects of technology, knowledge of industry platforms
- Excellent management, leadership, and team-building skills
- Experience with Encompass preferred
$65,000 - $70,000 annually
About Victorian Finance
President, Sonny Bringol, started Victorian Finance, LLC in 2003 to help Pittsburghers achieve the American dream of homeownership. Since then he has expanded that achievement to a nationwide organization. Sonny designed our company culture and process to function with the end goal in mind—meeting our closing dates. Since the mortgage industry is unique, influenced by a number of factors outside our organization (regulation, etc.), our process is always evolving to accommodate those changes while keeping our eye on the goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer