The Mortgage Post Closer provides support in the Post-Closing Department to ensure that loan files are audited, shipped and sold to secondary clients in a timely manner.
Exciting opportunity to join a growing company!
The Mortgage Post Closer will:
- Ensure timely and independent loan file auditing when files are received after closing
- Review signed settlement documents for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with closing instructions
- Ship files via electronic upload secondary market clients and cure any suspense conditions they issues
- Field customer calls regarding post-closing issues or first payment questions
- Maintain excellent customer relations and the confidentiality of the customers' personal information
- Remain current on and adhere to all regulatory required training
- Ensure all loans are insured post closing and insuring docs are provided to the end client
- Attend various mortgage courses or other general banking courses as required to stay on the leading edge of the mortgage industry
- High School diploma or equivalent; and 1 to 3 years related experience or equivalent.
- Knowledge of basic mortgage forms and documents.
- Ability to work in a paperless environment.
- Ability to manage workload in order to meet client shipping deadlines.
- Ability to perform basic accounting functions as it relates to incoming customer payments and insurance premiums paid after loan closing.
- Understand basic FHA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac loan requirements, guidelines and documentation.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of real estate lending practices including: federal and state regulations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while interacting with mortgage underwriting, sales staff and clients.
- Effective interpersonal relationships with customers, management and team members.
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a high pressure environment while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
$17 - $19 hourly
About Victorian Finance
President, Sonny Bringol, started Victorian Finance, LLC in 2003 to help Pittsburghers achieve the American dream of homeownership. Since then he has expanded that achievement to a nationwide organization. Sonny designed our company culture and processes to function with the end goal in mind—meeting our closing dates. Since the mortgage industry is unique, influenced by a number of factors outside our organization (regulation, etc.), our process is always evolving to accommodate those changes while keeping our eye on the goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer