Ross Mortgage Corporation
Ross Mortgage Corporation is a full-service mortgage company that originates, underwrites, and closes residential mortgage loans. Mortgage Loan Post-Closers are responsible for various tasks after the closed loan package is returned from the title company. This will be a full-time position, located at our corporate office in Troy, MI.
- Responsible for receiving completed closed packages from title companies.
- Scanning all documentation into LOS.
- Forwarding all collateral to warehouse banks.
- Review signed closed packages returned from title companies for missing documents and errors.
- Responsible for recording deficiencies within LOS for tracking/reporting.
- Pre-Post Close Audit of Closed Loan Files.
- Responsible for obtaining missing or corrected documents.
- Previous mortgage experience preferred.
- Basic understanding of all loan products including Conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA.
- Ability to multi-task while meeting critical deadlines with a sense of urgency.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Empower LOS experience preferred.
- Must be able to work with other departments within Ross Mortgage as well as various third-party companies daily.
- Strong communication skills and excellent customer service.
- Underwriting experience is preferred but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft Applications, including Excel.
$36,000 - $40,000
About Ross Mortgage Corporation
Ross Mortgage Corporation is a successful mortgage banking company with a reputation for professionalism, integrity, and quality service. Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, Ross is one of the top independent lenders in the Midwest and serves its valued customers through a network of offices.
Founded in 1949, Ross Mortgage combines 70 years of mortgage lending experience with state-of-the-art mortgage lending technology. As a full-service mortgage lender, Ross Mortgage Corporation delivers superior service and pricing to our customers since, as a lender, we possess underwriting authority and retain control over the entire transaction.
Ross Mortgage Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Competitive pay based on experience.