Are you an experienced mortgage processing manager who has the skills and talent to build, train, and motivate a team of processing professionals to reach their fullest potential? If so, we are looking for you! The ideal candidate will serve as the subject matter expert for the team, be up to date on the mortgage industry, regulations, and guidelines, and be a skilled communicator with superb organization skills. If you’re looking for a leadership opportunity with growth potential, apply today!
- Instruct and enforce team members adherence to all state and federal regulations, mortgage lending and underwriting guidelines, and RESPA requirements while verifying loan applications from prospective home buyers, creating loan files, and processing loan closings
- Maintain a positive work environment by developing helpful relationships with additional team stakeholders: mortgage loan officers, mortgage servicers, underwriters, and mortgage operations manager/branch managers to ensure a smooth loan process
- Mentor, motivate, and assist team members to exceed daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals and KPIs
- Escalate, resolve, or remedy customer service issues professionally
- Lead, hire, recruit, onboard, train, direct, and manage daily activities of mortgage loan processors, processing assistants and all other team members
- Proficiency with Google Suite, MS Office, as well as AUS and LOS software, are assets
- Proven understanding of the mortgage industry, loan products and programs (FHA, FNMA, FHLMC, Jumbo, VA, USDA, etc.), and state and federal regulations and laws (RESPA, etc.)
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree is desired --High school diploma is required
NMLS Mortgage Loan Originator license preferred
- 3+ years management experience in mortgage operations, preferably in processing management, or as a sales manager or operations manager is ideal; 3-5 years of experience with high volume loan processing as a team lead in mortgage lending or mortgage banking, or at a credit union will also be accepted
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, training, organizational, and time management skills are essential
$75,000 - $110,000 yearly
About Total Mortgage
Total Mortgage was founded on a simple principle: Getting a mortgage doesn’t have to be stressful.
Since 1997, Total Mortgage has been making mortgages easier. We're experts in mortgages because that's all we do: We’re not a giant bank. We don’t cross-sell our borrower's credit cards, retirement accounts, or car loans. All we want to do is to provide our borrowers with the best home financing experience that they will find - anywhere. The strategy worked —Our customers love us:
Happy customers are our greatest asset. Throughout the past 17 years, we’ve grown primarily through word of mouth.