Alt Financial Network, Inc.
Producing Mortgage Branch Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced mortgage branch manager with a commitment to excellent customer service to help us build capacity. The successful applicant will have years of management experience in the mortgage industry and a proven track record of sales success with their team. If you are looking for a lucrative opportunity that will give your skills and talents a chance to really shine, we’d love to connect with you today!
$60,000 - $84,000 per year, plus override
- Adhere to state, regional, and federal guidelines, and ensure all loans meet company policies and procedures
- Meet and exceed sales management goals, pipeline goals, and new business generation goals to increase market share
- Represent our brand in a positive way to referral networks, such as realtors, using effective marketing tactics and paying strong attention to reputation management
- Ensure all staff members follow branch procedures, policies, and protocols
- Ensure sales goals are achieved by leading, training, and motivating employees
- 4-year degree in banking, finance, economics or business administration preferred -- equivalent experience accepted
- Preferred NMLS or state licensing
- Confident in all phases of the mortgage loan origination process with a firm grasp on products and regulations such as FHA, USDA, VA, and conventional residential mortgage loans
- Strong industry knowledge and advanced technical/ computer skills
- Requires 3-5 years of experience in banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience in a supervisory role as customer service, operations, business development, human resources, or sales manager
- Licensing in three or more states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, HI, UT, or WA
$120,000 + override and other benefits
About Alt Financial Network, Inc.
At Alt Financial Network, we pride ourselves on providing the type of service you'd extend to a loved one: patience, understanding, and the desire to go above and beyond. Whether it's a Loan Officer or client, Alt Financial Network strives toward an environment that educates and enables individuals to succeed in their mortgage and life-related endeavors.