Searching for a unique value proposition to convert more leads and set you apart from the competition?
Have you found the LAST mortgage company you will work for?
Ready to make one last move to an industry leader you can retire with?
Tired of smoke and mirrors recruiting by companies with nothing special to offer?
If you’re serious about making an IMPACTFUL change to your career, then it’s time to see if you qualify to be a Movement Mortgage Loan Officer.
- Award winning strategic sales and business coaching – accelerated growth!
- Loan Officer Assistant immediately upon hire
- Lead-generation and Real Estate partnership opportunities
- “Best in Class” sales and operations support
- 6 hour underwriting - 7 day processing - 1 day close
- Robust branding/marketing/sales tools – all in one centralized system
- Aggressive compensation plan - NO TIERS
- Industry-leading health and retirement benefits packages
- A culture like no other with like-minded people
- We have agreements with various realty offices across Long Island!
- Network with Realtors, builders, attorneys, title reps, Investors, CPAs, various financial professionals to create business/referral partnerships.
- Leverage Social Media to build a referral network
- Originate and close at least 2-3 Purchase Transactions per month
- Manage/build and leverage database
- Positive attitude and strong desire to grow
- Team player - no negative energy allowed
- Must have an established book of self-generated referral business.
- Active License with the NMLS, NY State a must – consideration given if in process of obtaining
- Minimum 2 years of Mortgage Banking experience
- Able to work full-time
- Bilingual is a PLUS
- Valid drivers license
$100,000 + On Target Earnings
About Movement Mortgage
- Mission Statement: We exist to love and value people by leading a Movement of Change in our Industry, Corporate Cultures and Communities.
- Fastest growing Mortgage Lender
- Approximately 5,000 employees nationwide
- Forward thinking, modern and innovative company
- Consistently ranked among top companies to work for in industry