Are you an entrepreneurial self-starter that has a strong desire to help people realize their dream of homeownership? Are you currently an NMLS licensed mortgage loan originator with state MLO license? Then we would love to talk with you.
Established in 2003 Mortgage Financial Group, Inc. is a delegated mortgage banker that is large enough to compete with the big box lenders but small enough to provide the support other lenders only offer in their brochures.
Our goal is to make your job easier. From the top down. We provide the technology and tools you need to compete in todays hyper competitive lending market. In a lending environment where you are only as good as your last transaction. Our 95% purchase track record speaks for itself.
MFG offers the following to our loan officers.
• Base pay and commission.
• Compensation $60,000 - $80,000 (at plan the first year; this could be more depending on your market relationships and experience. (including six-figure earning potential).
• Medical, dental and vision benefits company paid (available for dependents).
• Ability to advance.
• No relocation required.
• Continuing Education and corporate training.
• Current NMLS and MLO license
• Highly connected in the area
• Entrepreneurial and resilient with the ability to overcome objections and the drive and desire to succeed.
• Be a team player who thrives on working with a tight knit team where your results directly affect the bottom line.
• Professional in attitude and appearance.
Mortgage Financial Group was established in 2003. While operating in a smaller footprint, we are a fully delegated mortgage banker, a more agile and flexible kind of mortgage lender that puts clients first, making buying a home faster and easier.
All files are handled in house, including processing, underwriting and closing, and our appraisers are local, so our closings generally happen in 25 to 30 days. We believe that mortgage lending should be built on exceptional client service. When finding the best mortgage deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.