Are you an EXPERIENCED Mortgage Loan Originator? We are a 95% purchase shop where our loan officers work as part of a team ensuring quality and efficient transactions for our borrowers and referral partners, and we're adding LO's to our team in this area.
We offer you:
Applicants MUST possess a current NMLS license in order to be considered.
EXPERIENCED originators can expect strong compensation at plan. Benefits we offer our loan originators include:
If you are:
And you want to be considered for a confidential interview, please:
• Primary duty: conduct mortgage financing conversations with REALTORS®, bankers and home builder clients you recruit as your customers.
• Network to source new business as needed and respond to all mortgage lending leads / requests.
• Assess mortgage needs and complete the initial loan application with the applicant to begin the process.
• Meet a monthly target for conversations and applications.
• Current NMLS license.
• Resilient with the ability to overcome objections and avoid call reluctance.
• Strong sales focus; loves being challenged; possesses the drive and desire to succeed.
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where your activity directly affects the bottom line.
• Professional in attitude and appearance.
Mortgage Financial Group was established in 2003. While operating in a smaller footprint, we are a fully delegated mortgage banker, a more agile and flexible kind of mortgage lender that puts clients first, making buying a home faster and easier.
All files are handled in house, including processing, underwriting and closing, and our appraisers are local, so our closings generally happen in 25 to 30 days. We believe that mortgage lending should be built on exceptional client service. When finding the best mortgage deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.