Our team is expanding and we’re searching for an experienced mortgage operations manager to lead and represent our branch.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing all lending functions including sales, funding, processing, and closing.
You’ll also manage the branch’s loan pipeline and assist Loan Officers and Partners with clearing loan applications while ensuring they’re submitted in a timely manner to Underwriting and/or Processing. Additionally, you’ll ensure that if any underwriting problems arise, they are resolved quickly so that we deliver a quality loan product within an efficient timeframe.
Our ideal applicant will have at least 5 years of mortgage experience and 3-5 years of management experience with proven success meeting sales goals with their team. You should also demonstrate a strong understanding of department processes and procedures and be driven to help us grow and develop.
We’re dedicated to the professionals we bring on to our team and will provide you with the support you need to succeed in this role. Bring your positivity, motivation and drive, and reach out to us today!
- Clear conditions, resolve any issues and restructure the loan as needed by working with the Processing and Underwriting teams to assure efficient and successful loan closures
- Hold weekly pipeline meetings that review every loan scheduled to close in detail over the next 60 days
- Keep a close eye on the loan pipeline to make sure that internal compliance policies are being followed and that we’re delivering exceptional customer service
- Supervise a team of Loan Partners and Officers to make sure that loan applications are submitted to Processing and/or Underwriting on time
- Make sure required loan documentation is captured in the CRM and LOS
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Needs to be a decision-maker, problem-solver, and self-starter with a can-do attitude who readily accepts challenges and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Over 5 years of experience in the mortgage industry with advanced underwriting and processing skills and at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a supervisory or management position
- Works well under pressure and displays a strong commitment to integrity and client confidentiality
- Exceptional skills in training, developing, motivating, leading, and inspiring teams through strong communication and management