Amerifund Home Loans, Inc.
We are currently seeking an experienced mortgage operations manager to help us build, manage, and mentor a team of all-star mortgage processors as we expand into multiple states. The successful candidate will have experience in the mortgage industry as an operations/processing manager, a positive and motivational approach to productivity, and exceptional communication and training skills. If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to build and support a mortgage broker team as we migrate into mortgage banking apply now!
- Create a pipeline management process to forecast accurate home loan funding goals and metrics
- Enforce adherence to all state and federal regulations, mortgage lending and underwriting guidelines, and RESPA requirements while verifying loan applications from prospective home buyers, creating loan files, and processing loan closings
- Maintain a positive work environment by developing helpful relationships with additional team stakeholders: mortgage loan officers, mortgage servicers, underwriters, and mortgage operations manager/branch managers to ensure a smooth loan process
- Lead, hire, recruit, onboard, train, direct, and manage daily activities of mortgage loan processors, processing assistants and all other team members
- Resolve, escalate, or remedy customer service issues in a professional manner
- Multiple years (3-5) of high volume loan processing experience as a team lead in mortgage lending or mortgage banking, or at a credit union is acceptable; 3+ years management experience in mortgage operations preferably in processing management, or as a sales manager or operations manager is preferred
- Experience with Google Suite, MS Office, as well as AUS and LOS software, are helpful
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, training, organizational, and time management skills are essential
- Demonstrable knowledge of the mortgage industry, loan products and programs (FHA, FNMA, FHLMC, Jumbo, VA, USDA, etc.), and state and federal regulations and laws (RESPA, etc.)
- Mortgage Broker and Banking experience working with multiple Wholesale and Correspondent Lending platforms is preferred
$90,000 annually plus bonus
About Amerifund Home Loans, Inc.
Established in 2004, Amerifund Home Loans, Inc is an exceptionally dynamic, unique, and tech-oriented mortgage company in the process of expanding to a national footprint. We are headquartered in Simi Valley, CA - a short drive west of the San Fernando Valley and just north of Thousand Oaks.