AnnieMac Home Mortgage
Are you a self-starter who enjoys motivating and leading a team of high-performing processors? If so, we have the ideal opportunity for you! The #1 branch within AnnieMac Home Mortgage is seeking an Operations leader to manage the pipeline and daily file flow. The ideal candidate will have previous underwriting experience and processing leadership within a busy mortgage company. This is a phenomenal opportunity with upward mobility for the right candidate to excel in their professional career!
- Keep Loan Originators and Processors aware of all program updates and changes and system changes as they come from the corporate office.
- Assist Loan Originators with scenarios.
- Work with Processing Department to assist with files in process.
- Assist post-closing in clearing stipulations that have escalated beyond their level of expertise.
- Manage the loan pipeline to make sure it stays consistently moving.
- Review all new submissions/set correct expectations with Processing and Loan Originators of what will be needed on the submission to get it through the process quickly, issue disclosures and make sure priced correctly and meet all compliance requirements.
- Restructure loans when needed.
- Review all appraisals before sent off to underwriting.
- Review all loans before a denial can be issued to make sure we have no other options.
- Calculate commissions on loans to be paid to Loan Originators.
- Running reports to show submissions, fallout, and fundings.
- Lock all loans with correct rate sheet, make sure all locks are done correctly, request “change of circumstance” for locked loans with corporate to make sure there are not any cost to cures applied.
- Watch locked loans to make sure they do not expire.
- Work with corporate for issues with underwriting, compliance, and closing to resolve any issues with the branch.
- Communicate with investors and FHA to guide staff and to ensure that the division’s loans are acceptable to the secondary market and the insuring agencies. Review division’s files as needed to ensure that the highest quality underwriting is delivered.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Previous underwriting and processing experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Objective analytical skills relating to individual loan risk, compensating factors, and investor advantages.
$70,000 - $120,000
About AnnieMac Home Mortgage
Since day one, our company has operated with the understanding that our most valuable resource is the skill, knowledge and hard work of our employees and realtor partners, both at our home base and our affiliated branches spread throughout the country. Their success is our success, so our mission is to empower them with the very best tools, knowledge, and support possible.
With all of these amazing features (and a whole lot more), it’s no wonder that AnnieMac is continually recognized during Awards Season by the industry’s most respected publications (everyone from the Philadelphia Business Journal to Thebestandbrightest.com) as one of the best companies to work for in the country.