EST Home Mortgage
Are the teeth of your keys all facing the same way, is your closet completely color coded and you would iron you socks if you could? You might be just who we are looking for to lead our mortgage operations team.
The Mortgage Operations Manager will manage the mortgage process from accepted offer to closing and beyond for our clients. This person will be instrumental setting up the “Perfect Mortgage Process” so our clients have a tremendous mortgage experience. This person will advise on how to make the process easier, advise on technology needed, setup-write policy and procedures for our internal staff. This person will be responsible for hiring and managing an operations team of 0-6 people in the future.
Mortgage experience is required. A minimum of two years in mortgage processing, underwriting and closing role is required for consideration with this position.
- Be committed to excellence and improving the clients home buying experience.
- Manage the mortgage process from application to closing.
- Advise the owner on the people, steps, processes, policies and technology needed to grow the business.
- Hire, manage and train an operations team as needed.
- Be a technology savvy and technology forward person.
- Collect borrower financial documents and file accordingly.
- Work with various mortgage loan software systems at a high level.
- Run automated loan underwriting systems for loan approval.
- Prepare initial loan application and disclosures packages to be signed by clients.
- Submit initial loan files to appropriate mortgage lenders.
- Order appraisals and title work from appropriate vendors.
- Request all loan underwriting conditions from the clients.
- Understand, prepare and manage the mortgage closing process for all clients.
- Respond to client phone calls and emails in an expedited manner. Additional responsibilities as needed.
- Minimum two years of mortgage experience required.
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About EST Home Mortgage
EST Home Mortgage is a growing locally owned mortgage company who is determined to serve our clients based on our three founding values of Excellence, Service and Trust everyday.