Secure The Funding
We’re looking for an experienced mortgage professional to represent our branch and lead our team to success.
The person in this role will be responsible for overseeing all lending functions, including sales, funding, processing, and closing.
The Mortgage Operations Manager also manages the branch pipeline of loans and helps Loan Officers and Partners clear loan applications and makes sure they’re submitted on time to Processing and/or Underwriting. This person must also ensure that if there are any underwriting problems that they are quickly resolved so that we deliver a quality loan product to our clients in an efficient timeframe.
Job seekers will ideally have over 3 years of mortgage experience and at least 1-2 years of management experience with a proven track record of meeting sales goals with their team. They should also have a deep understanding of department processes and procedures and have a strong desire to help us grow and develop.
If you’re a positive, driven professional committed to service excellence, we want you on our team. Apply now!
- Update and maintain workflows, procedures, and policies to make sure operations run smoothly and address challenges with strategic solutions as they come up
- Work with Processing and Underwriting teams to clear conditions, resolve any issues, and restructure the loan as needed to ensure a timely, smooth, and successful loan closure
- Ensure required documentation is captured in the LOS and CRM
- Keep a close eye on the loan pipeline to make sure that internal compliance policies are being followed and that we’re delivering exceptional customer service
- Maintain responsibility for all lending functions which may include but are not limited to funding, processing, and closing
- Over 5 years of experience in the mortgage industry with advanced underwriting and processing skills and at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a supervisory or management position
- Strong understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures
- Needs to be a decision-maker, problem-solver, and self-starter with a can-do attitude who readily accepts challenges and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Skilled in developing, training, leading, inspiring, and motivating teams through outstanding communication and management
- Candidates with an NMLS license are preferred but applicants who are willing to be licensed within 90 days of hire will be considered
$100,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Secure The Funding
Secure The Funding is a mortgage broker based out of Miami-Dade and the greater South Florida area. We were founded on the basis of helping our buyers achieve homeownership, buy their dream home, or homeowners save the most money on your mortgage.