Layden Team @ CrossCountry Mortgage
Our team is expanding and we’re searching for an experienced mortgage operations manager to lead and represent our branch.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing all lending functions including sales, funding, processing, and closing.
You’ll also manage the branch’s loan pipeline and assist Loan Officers and Partners with clearing loan applications while ensuring they’re submitted in a timely manner to Underwriting and/or Processing. Additionally, you’ll ensure that if any underwriting problems arise, they are resolved quickly so that we deliver a quality loan product within an efficient timeframe.
Our ideal applicant will have at least 5 years of mortgage experience and 3-5 years of management experience with proven success meeting sales goals with their team. You should also demonstrate a strong understanding of department processes and procedures and be driven to help us grow and develop.
We’re dedicated to the professionals we bring on to our team and will provide you with the support you need to succeed in this role. Bring your positivity, motivation, and drive, Apply today!
- Work with Processing and Underwriting teams to clear conditions, resolve any issues, and restructure the loan as needed to ensure a timely, smooth, and successful loan closure
- Lead a team of Loan Officers and Partners to ensure that loan applications are submitted on time to Underwriting and/or Processing
- Facilitate a weekly pipeline meeting that reviews in detail every loan scheduled to close in the next 60 days
- Maintain responsibility for all lending functions which may include but are not limited to funding, processing, and closing
- Update and maintain workflows, procedures, and policies to make sure operations run smoothly and address challenges with strategic solutions as they come up
- Should be a problem-solver, decision-maker, and self-starter with a can-do attitude who accepts challenges readily and works well in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent skills in leading, training, developing, motivating, and inspiring teams through dedicated communication and management
- Demonstrates a commitment to integrity and client confidentiality and can work well under pressure
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
90000 - 130000 yearly
About Layden Team @ CrossCountry Mortgage
- The Layden Team is a 29+ year top-performing mortgage team in the Nashville TN area with the main office in Franklin, TN.
- Part of one of the fastest-growing and most successful mortgage companies in the USA, we offer a wider range of mortgage solutions and better and more consistent pricing.
- The Layden Team is known as one of the most experienced mortgage teams in the USA, with a positive and professional work environment.
- If you want to partner with the best, be surrounded by top performers who enjoy putting in the top effort, serve our clients at a super-high level, and earn top rewards while growing your skills and career, the Layden Team is the place to work!