The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and implementing a marketing plan and corresponding materials for our Houston, Texas-based mortgage lending team. Your job is to increase our team's recognition within our realtor, financial planner, and builder communities to increase business opportunities and market penetration for us!
- Development and implementation of new business marketing strategies directed to consumers, realtors, and builders using social media, printed material, and our Salesforce and High-Level systems
- This position has a lot of growth potential as our volume increases and the team grows
- Market the Company’s loan programs to key potential referral sources, including real estate agents and builders, and to existing database clients and track their effectiveness
- Attend open houses, realtor sales meetings and other appropriate business functions to build new and maintain existing relationships to promote our loan programs and know-how
- Develop and utilize in-depth knowledge of the Company’s products, systems and competitive advantages in marketing the Company’s programs
- Organize events and strategic marketing programs for referral sources and past clients that develop our brand and increase awareness
- Receive and respond to requests for advertising pieces; provide professional design and art solutions for marketing materials; perform periodic review of marketing materials to ensure compliance and edit as appropriate
- Will not engage in the activities of a licensed Residential Mortgage Loan Originator, including but not limited to, quoting rates, taking loan applications or offering or negotiating loan terms
- Other duties and responsibilities as required; management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time
- Must be eager to learn and develop mortgage sales knowledge; experience working in the residential mortgage lending industry preferred
- Must have sound knowledge of current marketing techniques and strategies, familiarity with residential mortgage lending regulations and in-depth knowledge of various social media formats such as LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated to meet job expectations and goals
- You must be likable - people enjoy spending time with you and you LOVE being around people. You cannot have any shyness or call reluctance in this position
- Must have demonstrated success working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines
- Must possess superior customer service skills, be extremely organized, attentive to detail and have good judgment. We don't work with just anyone so we need you to be able to discern candidates that aren't a good fit
- Must have a demonstrated ability to build quality relationships and the ability to communicate with and engage a large variety of clients
- Must have demonstrated ability to drive results
- Must have dependable transportation - you will be required to travel to meet with potential clients
$45,000 - $65,000
About The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
We are a trendsetting mortgage production team on a huge growth plan with an impeccable reputation. Our business is nearly 100% referral-based so our clients are quality and our deals are nearly 100% A-Paper - no busted-up files. This means the cream rises to the top. Our clients love working with us, they trust us, and that makes our work environment one of the best (if not the best) in the biz.
Our company is one of the best in the business. We have the most talented group of mortgage practitioners in the US and can back it up. We were named one of the Best Mortgage Companies To Work For by National Mortgage News. We are also "Great Place to Work" Certified & we've been named a "Top Places to Work" by the Houston Chronicle.