American Pacific Mortgage
Our high-volume, fast-paced office is looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant. You’ll be mainly responsible for supporting and promoting the loan officer by coordinating and executing winning marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate is an outgoing marketing professional who loves building relationships with referral partners and clients. You will also be responsible for creating effective marketing campaigns and video content, optimizing our website, maintaining and updating our CRM, and acquiring new business reviews for our company.
If you have the willingness and motivation to improve your skills and grow your career, we’ll provide the tools, training, and team to make it happen. If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- Generate online engagement and attract business on social media by creating, editing, and posting videos and additional content to Facebook, Instagram, and other social platforms
- Help maintain relationships by calling and emailing referral partners so we’re always cultivating new business with existing and potential clients
- Keep the Loan Officer’s website up to date for maximum user traffic and visibility
- Serve as the gatekeeper to the Loan Officer’s database and regularly update it with new client information
- Reach out to clients to secure 5-star reviews
- At least 2 years of work experience in marketing
- Experience with website optimization for maximum visibility, with direct experience using Google Ads
- Excellent at maintaining customer relationships through multiple channels
- Has experience with social media and video creation, production, and editing
- Displays excellent initiative and can build systems to work efficiently
$40,000 - $48,000
About American Pacific Mortgage
At APM, Experience Matters
Every interaction with us as individuals and as a company is crafted with you in mind.
Whether you’re a first-time buyer, refinancing your home, building the home of your dreams, or a seasoned investor, our top priority is to make the loan process as convenient, transparent, and simple as possible. We want you to leave the transaction comfortable that you’ve received the information and options necessary to have made the right decision for your financial future.
We’ve made it our mission to Create Experiences That Matter.