Secure The Funding
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant to join our high-volume, fast-paced team. Your job will be to plan and execute successful marketing strategies that directly help the loan officer and promote the business.
Our ideal applicant is a motivated networker who can quickly build relationships with clients and referral partners. You’ll use your superb communication skills to generate engaging video content, produce marketing campaigns, and secure new company reviews. You’ll also be responsible for optimizing our website to increase online traffic and updating the CRM to keep our customer data current.
This is an opportunity to join a team that will give you the tools and training to grow your career; just bring your can-do attitude and drive to succeed. If this sounds like you, please start the application process today!
- Serve as the gatekeeper to the Loan Officer’s database and regularly update it with new client information
- Stay in touch with referral partners through emails and phone calls to help maintain relationships and ensure we are cultivating new business with current and prospective clients
- Keep the Loan Officer’s website up to date for maximum user traffic and visibility
- Produce, edit, and post videos and other content to social media for the Loan Officer so we can utilize Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms to attract more businesses and generate engagement
- Secure 5-star reviews by following up with clients
- Must be a focused self-starter and a systems builder
- Website optimization and Google Ads experience that increased online visibility
- Two or more years of marketing experience
- Has experience with social media and video creation, production, and editing
- Skilled at maintaining customer relationships through multiple channels
- Has experience working within and setting up a Salesforce CRM platform
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Secure The Funding
Secure The Funding is a mortgage broker based out of Miami-Dade and the greater South Florida area. We were founded on the basis of helping our buyers achieve homeownership, buy their dream home, or homeowners save the most money on your mortgage.