We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant to join our high-volume, fast-paced team. Your job will be to plan and execute successful marketing strategies that directly help the loan officer and promote the business.
Our ideal applicant is a motivated networker who can quickly build relationships with clients and referral partners. You’ll use your superb communication skills to generate engaging video content, produce marketing campaigns, and secure new company reviews. You’ll also be responsible for optimizing our website to increase online traffic and updating the CRM to keep our customer data current.
This is an opportunity to join a team that will give you the tools and training to grow your career; just bring your can-do attitude and drive to succeed. If this sounds like you, please start the application process today!
- Make sure the Loan Officer’s website is maintained for maximum visibility and user traffic
- Produce, edit, and post videos and other content to social media for the Loan Officer so we can utilize Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms to attract more businesses and generate engagement
- Manage the Loan Officer’s database and regularly update client information
- Manage marketing campaigns - digital and print ads - from concept to completion to help the Loan Officer drive in new mortgage lead opportunities each month
- Stay in touch with referral partners through emails and phone calls to help maintain relationships and ensure we are cultivating new business with current and prospective clients
- Able to multitask well while communicating with other team members
- Strong networking skills for maintaining customer relationships through several channels
- Experience with website optimization for maximum visibility, with direct experience using Google Ads
- Video creation, editing, production, and posting experience required
- Displays excellent initiative and can build systems to work efficiently
$35,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Mortgage Possible
Our commitment to our core values of people, experience, technology, and product stem from the values of our parent company Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. Sun West was founded in 1980 with the perspective of “clients first” and the desire to make the mortgage process easy and stress-free for prospective homeowners. Since then, Sun West services several multi-billion dollar loan portfolios and is licensed to lend in 48 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands. Their nearly 40 years of experience has been passed down to everyone here at Mortgage Possible through excellent leadership and loan capabilities.