We are in need of a motivated Marketing Assistant to join our fast-paced, high-volume team. Your primary responsibility will be to assist and promote the loan officer by managing successful marketing strategies from start to finish.
Jobseekers should have excellent communication skills and a proven track record of maintaining customer relationships. You’ll produce effective marketing campaigns and video content, improve our search engine optimization, keep the CRM database updated, and obtain new company reviews to keep our business growing.
We pride ourselves on helping our team members achieve their dreams, and we’ll give you everything you need to make them a reality. If you are driven to succeed and want to grow your career in the mortgage industry, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss. Start your application today!
- Keep the Loan Officer’s website up to date for maximum user traffic and visibility
- Create, edit, and post video and other social content for the Loan Officer and post to Facebook, Instagram, and other social media channels to generate engagement and attract more business
- Stay in touch with referral partners through emails and phone calls to help maintain relationships and ensure we are cultivating new business with current and prospective clients
- Lead the creation and management of marketing campaigns (including print and digital ads) from start to finish to help Loan Officer bring in more mortgage lead opportunities each month
- Manage the Loan Officer’s database and regularly update client information
- Previous experience maximizing online visibility with website optimization and Google Ads
- Strong networking skills for maintaining customer relationships through several channels
- Has experience with social media and video creation, production, and editing
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Able to multitask well while communicating with other team members