We are in need of a motivated Marketing Assistant to join our fast-paced, high-volume team. Your primary responsibility will be to assist and promote the loan officer by managing successful marketing strategies from start to finish.
Jobseekers should have excellent communication skills and a proven track record of maintaining customer relationships. You’ll produce effective marketing campaigns and video content, improve our search engine optimization, keep the CRM database updated, and obtain new company reviews to keep our business growing.
We pride ourselves on helping our team members achieve their dreams, and we’ll give you everything you need to make them a reality. If you are driven to succeed and want to grow your career in the mortgage industry, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss. Start your application today!
- Generate online engagement and attract business on social media by creating, editing, and posting videos and additional content to Facebook, Instagram, and other social platforms
- Maintain relationships with referral partners through emails and phone calls to make sure we’re continuously cultivating new business with existing and potential clients
- Reach out to clients to secure 5-star reviews
- Make sure the Loan Officer’s website is maintained for maximum visibility and user traffic
- Serve as the gatekeeper to the Loan Officer’s database and regularly update it with new client information
- Has experience with social media and video creation, production, and editing
- Able to multitask well while communicating with other team members
- Skilled at maintaining customer relationships through multiple channels
- At least 2 years of work experience in marketing
- Previous experience maximizing online visibility with website optimization and Google Ads
$10 - $12 hourly
About Legacy Mortgage
Legacy Mortgage is an independently owned company that is Headquartered out of Albuquerque, NM. We pride ourselves on assisting not only our customers, but our neighbors. We service NM, TX, and CO. The A Team is the highest producing team at the company. Aaron Thompson, the team leader, is the son of the CEO and been a successful licensed Loan Officer for over 10 years. We expect honesty, transparency, and integrity.