Our high-volume, fast-paced office is looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant. You’ll be mainly responsible for supporting and promoting the loan officer by coordinating and executing winning marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate is an outgoing marketing professional who loves building relationships with referral partners and clients. You will also be responsible for creating effective marketing campaigns and video content, optimizing our website, maintaining and updating our CRM, and acquiring new business reviews for our company.
If you have the willingness and motivation to improve your skills and grow your career, we’ll provide the tools, training, and team to make it happen. If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- Make sure the Loan Officer’s website is maintained for maximum visibility and user traffic
- Stay in touch with referral partners through emails and phone calls to help maintain relationships and ensure we are cultivating new business with current and prospective clients
- Manage marketing campaigns - digital and print ads - from concept to completion to help the Loan Officer drive in new mortgage lead opportunities each month
- Reach out to clients to secure 5-star reviews
- Control all changes to the Loan Officer’s database and update with new client information regularly
- Previous experience maximizing online visibility with website optimization and Google Ads
- Strong networking skills for maintaining customer relationships through several channels
- Proven track record of taking initiative and building systems to create an efficient workflow
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks while maintaining communication with team members
- Two or more years of marketing experience
$35,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Total Mortgage
Total Mortgage was founded on a simple principle: Getting a mortgage doesn’t have to be stressful.
Since 1997, Total Mortgage has been making mortgages easier. We're experts in mortgages because that's all we do: We’re not a giant bank. We don’t cross-sell our borrower's credit cards, retirement accounts, or car loans. All we want to do is to provide our borrowers with the best home financing experience that they will find - anywhere. The strategy worked —Our customers love us:
Happy customers are our greatest asset. Throughout the past 17 years, we’ve grown primarily through word of mouth.