We are in need of a motivated Marketing Assistant to join our fast-paced, high-volume team. Your primary responsibility will be to assist and promote the loan officer by managing successful marketing strategies from start to finish.
Jobseekers should have excellent communication skills and a proven track record of maintaining customer relationships. You’ll produce effective marketing campaigns and video content, improve our search engine optimization, keep the CRM database updated, and obtain new company reviews to keep our business growing.
We pride ourselves on helping our team members achieve their dreams, and we’ll give you everything you need to make them a reality. If you are driven to succeed and want to grow your career in the mortgage industry, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss. Start your application today!
- Follow up with clients to secure 5-star reviews
- Generate online engagement and attract business on social media by creating, editing, and posting videos and additional content to Facebook, Instagram, and other social platforms
- Control all changes to the Loan Officer’s database and update with new client information regularly
- Maintain relationships with referral partners through emails and phone calls to make sure we’re continuously cultivating new business with existing and potential clients
- Maintain the Loan Officer’s website for maximum visibility and user traffic
- Proven track record of taking initiative and building systems to create an efficient workflow
- Skilled at maintaining customer relationships through multiple channels
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Experience with website optimization for maximum visibility, with direct experience using Google Ads
- Able to multitask well while communicating with other team members
$45,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Total Mortgage
Total Mortgage was founded on a simple principle: Getting a mortgage doesn’t have to be stressful.
Since 1997, Total Mortgage has been making mortgages easier. We're experts in mortgages because that's all we do: We’re not a giant bank. We don’t cross-sell our borrower's credit cards, retirement accounts, or car loans. All we want to do is to provide our borrowers with the best home financing experience that they will find - anywhere. The strategy worked —Our customers love us:
Happy customers are our greatest asset. Throughout the past 17 years, we’ve grown primarily through word of mouth.