American Pacific Mortgage
We are in need of a motivated Marketing Assistant to join our fast-paced, high-volume team. Your primary responsibility will be to assist and promote the loan officer by managing successful marketing strategies from start to finish.
Jobseekers should have excellent communication skills and a proven track record of maintaining customer relationships. You’ll produce effective marketing campaigns and video content, improve our search engine optimization, keep the CRM database updated, and obtain new company reviews to keep our business growing.
We pride ourselves on helping our team members achieve their dreams, and we’ll give you everything you need to make them a reality. If you are driven to succeed and want to grow your career in the mortgage industry, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss. Start your application today!
- Control all changes to the Loan Officer’s database and update with new client information regularly
- Make sure the Loan Officer’s website is maintained for maximum visibility and user traffic
- Reach out to clients to secure 5-star reviews
- Stay in touch with referral partners through emails and phone calls to help maintain relationships and ensure we are cultivating new business with current and prospective clients
- Create, edit, and post video and other social content for the Loan Officer and post to Facebook, Instagram, and other social media channels to generate engagement and attract more business
- Must be a focused self-starter and a systems builder
- Experience with website optimization for maximum visibility, with direct experience using Google Ads
- Able to multitask well while communicating with other team members
- Skilled at maintaining customer relationships through multiple channels
- Two or more years of marketing experience
$32,000 - $48,000
About American Pacific Mortgage
At APM, Experience Matters
Every interaction with us as individuals and as a company is crafted with you in mind.
Whether you’re a first-time buyer, refinancing your home, building the home of your dreams, or a seasoned investor, our top priority is to make the loan process as convenient, transparent, and simple as possible. We want you to leave the transaction comfortable that you’ve received the information and options necessary to have made the right decision for your financial future.
We’ve made it our mission to Create Experiences That Matter.