We are in need of a motivated Marketing Assistant to join our fast-paced, high-volume team. Your primary responsibility will be to assist and promote the loan officer by managing successful marketing strategies from start to finish.
Jobseekers should have excellent communication skills and a proven track record of maintaining customer relationships. You’ll produce effective marketing campaigns and video content, improve our search engine optimization, keep the CRM database updated, and obtain new company reviews to keep our business growing.
We pride ourselves on helping our team members achieve their dreams, and we’ll give you everything you need to make them a reality. If you are driven to succeed and want to grow your career in the mortgage industry, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss. Start your application today!
- Maintain relationships with referral partners through emails and phone calls to make sure we’re continuously cultivating new business with existing and potential clients
- Manage the Loan Officer’s database and regularly update client information
- Make sure the Loan Officer’s website is maintained for maximum visibility and user traffic
- Reach out to clients to secure 5-star reviews
- Produce, edit, and post videos and other content to social media for the Loan Officer so we can utilize Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms to attract more businesses and generate engagement
- Displays excellent initiative and can build systems to work efficiently
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks while maintaining communication with team members
- At least 2 years of work experience in marketing
- Strong networking skills for maintaining customer relationships through several channels
- Website optimization and Google Ads experience that increased online visibility
$15 - $17 hourly
About Cardinal Financial
We foster a healthy, high-performance culture where people feel valued, respected, and encouraged to contribute every unique ability they have to offer. We inspire and support each other by upholding wellness and embracing diversity.
Technology and Support
Our proprietary LOS is designed with a level of automation that makes every role more efficient and less task heavy. With the support of our leadership team, you’ll be more than equipped to serve our customers and do your job efficiently.
Our compensation philosophy is designed to attract, motivate, and retain highly talented individuals. We offer competitive pay packages that cultivate excellence—always putting the long-term best interest of our employees and customers first.