We are in need of a motivated Marketing Assistant to join our fast-paced, high-volume team. Your primary responsibility will be to assist and promote the loan officer by managing successful marketing strategies from start to finish.
Jobseekers should have excellent communication skills and a proven track record of maintaining customer relationships. You’ll produce effective marketing campaigns and video content, improve our search engine optimization, keep the CRM database updated, and obtain new company reviews to keep our business growing.
We pride ourselves on helping our team members achieve their dreams, and we’ll give you everything you need to make them a reality. If you are driven to succeed and want to grow your career in the mortgage industry, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss. Start your application today!
- Control all changes to the Loan Officer’s database and update with new client information regularly
- Follow up with clients to secure 5-star reviews
- Create, edit, and post video and other social content for the Loan Officer and post to Facebook, Instagram, and other social media channels to generate engagement and attract more business
- Manage marketing campaigns - digital and print ads - from concept to completion to help the Loan Officer drive in new mortgage lead opportunities each month
- Maintain relationships with referral partners through emails and phone calls to make sure we’re continuously cultivating new business with existing and potential clients
- Must be a focused self-starter and a systems builder
- Capable of juggling multiple projects while keeping other team members informed
- Website optimization and Google Ads experience that increased online visibility
- Two or more years of marketing experience
- Video creation, editing, production, and posting experience required
$10 - $12 hourly
About Legacy Mortgage
Legacy Mortgage is an independently owned company that is Headquartered out of Albuquerque, NM. We pride ourselves on assisting not only our customers, but our neighbors. We service NM, TX, and CO. The A Team is the highest producing team at the company. Aaron Thompson, the team leader, is the son of the CEO and been a successful licensed Loan Officer for over 10 years. We expect honesty, transparency, and integrity.