Barrett Financial Amy Cairn Team
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant to join our high-volume, fast-paced team. Your job will be to plan and execute successful marketing strategies that directly help the loan officer and promote the business.
Our ideal applicant is a motivated networker who can quickly build relationships with clients and referral partners. You’ll use your superb communication skills to generate engaging video content, produce marketing campaigns, and secure new company reviews. You’ll also be responsible for optimizing our website to increase online traffic and updating the CRM to keep our customer data current.
This is an opportunity to join a team that will give you the tools and training to grow your career; just bring your can-do attitude and drive to succeed. If this sounds like you, please start the application process today!
- Secure 5-star reviews by following up with clients
- Maintain relationships with referral partners through emails and phone calls to make sure we’re continuously cultivating new business with existing and potential clients
- Keep the Loan Officer’s website up to date for maximum user traffic and visibility
- Serve as the gatekeeper to the Loan Officer’s database and regularly update it with new client information
- Lead the creation and management of marketing campaigns (including print and digital ads) from start to finish to help Loan Officer bring in more mortgage lead opportunities each month
- Website optimization and Google Ads experience that increased online visibility
- Capable of juggling multiple projects while keeping other team members informed
- Must be a focused self-starter and a systems builder
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Excellent at maintaining customer relationships through multiple channels
$32,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Barrett Financial Amy Cairn Team
With almost two decades as an award-winning, top-producing mortgage loan originator, Amy brings her passion for honesty, integrity, and professionalism to her mortgage practice. From the start, Amy had a natural fit in understanding her client’s needs and matching them to the best loan options. An accounting degree gives Amy a higher level of understanding of tax returns, income, and self-employed borrowers. She is a platinum/elite-level lender with several of the companies she brokers to.
The Mission Statement: Barrett Financial Group guides customers through the entire mortgage loan process. Each customer receives personalized attention to ensure their needs are met and they understand the process. Our team is empowered to achieve the mission with the company slogan, “Make it happen.”