The Erin Griffin Team
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant to join our high-volume, fast-paced team. Your job will be to plan and execute successful marketing strategies that directly help the loan officer and promote the business.
Our ideal applicant is a motivated networker who can quickly build relationships with clients and referral partners. You’ll use your superb communication skills to generate engaging video content, produce marketing campaigns, and secure new company reviews. You’ll also be responsible for optimizing our website to increase online traffic and updating the CRM to keep our customer data current.
This is an opportunity to join a team that will give you the tools and training to grow your career; just bring your can-do attitude and drive to succeed. If this sounds like you, please start the application process today!
- Manage marketing campaigns - digital and print ads - from concept to completion to help the Loan Officer drive in new mortgage lead opportunities each month
- Stay in touch with referral partners through emails and phone calls to help maintain relationships and ensure we are cultivating new business with current and prospective clients
- Control all changes to the Loan Officer’s database and update with new client information regularly
- Keep the Loan Officer’s website up to date for maximum user traffic and visibility
- Generate online engagement and attract business on social media by creating, editing, and posting videos and additional content to Facebook, Instagram, and other social platforms
- Excellent at maintaining customer relationships through multiple channels
- Able to multitask well while communicating with other team members
- Proven track record of taking initiative and building systems to create an efficient workflow
- Has experience with social media and video creation, production, and editing
- 2+ years of marketing experience
$10 - $15 hourly
About The Erin Griffin Team
Our team focuses on 100% customer satisfaction. Our clients are THE most important thing to us. We strive to go above and beyond expectations. Erin has been a loan officer since 2003 and still has the passion to grow and develop along with her team. We are a family and continue to prosper due to the mutual respect and compassion we have as a team.