We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant to join our high-volume, fast-paced team. Your job will be to plan and execute successful marketing strategies that directly help the loan officer and promote the business.
Our ideal applicant is a motivated networker who can quickly build relationships with clients and referral partners. You’ll use your superb communication skills to generate engaging video content, produce marketing campaigns, and secure new company reviews. You’ll also be responsible for optimizing our website to increase online traffic and updating the CRM to keep our customer data current.
This is an opportunity to join a team that will give you the tools and training to grow your career; just bring your can-do attitude and drive to succeed. If this sounds like you, please start the application process today!
- Manage marketing campaigns - digital and print ads - from concept to completion to help the Loan Officer drive in new mortgage lead opportunities each month
- Secure 5-star reviews by following up with clients
- Keep the Loan Officer’s website up to date for maximum user traffic and visibility
- Serve as the gatekeeper to the Loan Officer’s database and regularly update it with new client information
- Maintain relationships with referral partners through emails and phone calls to make sure we’re continuously cultivating new business with existing and potential clients
- Website optimization and Google Ads experience that increased online visibility
- At least 2 years of work experience in marketing
- Must be a focused self-starter and a systems builder
- Has experience with social media and video creation, production, and editing
- Skilled at maintaining customer relationships through multiple channels