Our high-volume, fast-paced office is looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant. You’ll be mainly responsible for supporting and promoting the loan officer by coordinating and executing winning marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate is an outgoing marketing professional who loves building relationships with referral partners and clients. You will also be responsible for creating effective marketing campaigns and video content, optimizing our website, maintaining and updating our CRM, and acquiring new business reviews for our company.
If you have the willingness and motivation to improve your skills and grow your career, we’ll provide the tools, training, and team to make it happen. If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, reach out to us today!
- Manage the Loan Officer’s database and regularly update client information
- Follow up with clients to secure 5-star reviews
- Stay in touch with referral partners through emails and phone calls to help maintain relationships and ensure we are cultivating new business with current and prospective clients
- Make sure the Loan Officer’s website is maintained for maximum visibility and user traffic
- Produce, edit, and post videos and other content to social media for the Loan Officer so we can utilize Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms to attract more businesses and generate engagement
- Must be a focused self-starter and a systems builder
- Two or more years of marketing experience
- Has experience with social media and video creation, production, and editing
- Capable of juggling multiple projects while keeping other team members informed
- Website optimization and Google Ads experience that increased online visibility