Reali Loans is here to make acquiring a mortgage simple, affordable, and stress-free. Gone are the traditional loan commissions and fees. Reali’s streamlined technology eliminates unnecessary steps and the associated fees. That’s why we offer the most competitive rates available.
Reali was founded to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and homeownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate, loans, escrow, and business experiences.
- Manage the QA/QC team including analysts, Sr. Analysts, and Team Lead’s
- Hire, train, coach, and empower team members
- Develop best in class onboarding and training for new team members in a remote environment
- Maintain scalability and growth of various operational processes through automation. Examples include process design, pipeline management, turnaround time, etc.
- Leverage data to conduct in-depth analyses across areas of the business to develop an understanding of key value drivers, identifying improvement areas and opportunities
- Represent the firm during audits and defend Reali’s QA/QC practices
- Create and modify policies and procedures related to QA/QC practices
- Work with third-party quality control auditors to identify key areas of operational risk and improvement
- Propose and implement solutions to mitigate operational risks associated with the quality of mortgage loans originated
- Constantly strive to create operational efficiencies to empower the team to do more while working less.
- Work cross-functionally with department leaders to meet and exceed monthly production targets while defending the integrity of our loans
- 5+ year of QA/QC experience with a residential mortgage lender
- 3+ years of Managerial experience
- Deep understanding of GSE (FNMA, FHLMC, GNMA) requirements for Seller/Servicer approval and quality control practices
- Expert knowledge and familiarity with current laws, rules, and regulations
- Ability to analyze and evaluate information from a variety of sources with excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical savviness with, but not limited to, MS Office, GSuite, and LOS
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
- Fast learner, critical thinking, positive attitude, team-oriented and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving startup environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
Highly Desirable (Nice to Have's)
- Encompass (Big Plus)
- Graduate Degree
- Prior start-up experience
$110,000 - $135,000
Reali is made up of experts and technologists who collaborate to deliver transparent, stress-free real estate solutions for buyers, sellers, and agents. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, and founded in 2016, Reali supports the entire transaction process from beginning to end with full-service offerings including loans, mortgages, real estate, escrow, and more! By merging decades of industry expertise with proprietary technology, the Reali team has developed a suite of intelligent products including the PricePredictorTM tool, which takes the complexity and uncertainty out of buying a home. Reali has cemented a winning reputation with an A+ from the BBB and was voted one of 2019’s Best Places to Work.*
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.