Rapid Mortgage Conrad Team
Our mortgage company is expanding and we are seeking an experienced mortgage underwriter to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring real estate loan applications are completed with all required documents submitted correctly and loan files are in accordance with the latest investor guidelines and industry standards. The ideal candidate is an organized, detail-oriented professional who wants to play a key role on a winning team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Review all mortgage applications and supporting documents to ensure all necessary information is included for approval
- Provide necessary documentation/communication regarding approval or rejection of loans to loan officers
- Make sure that after information is collected that it is correct, compliance standards are met, and it is in alignment with company policies
- Search clients’ employment and financial histories thoroughly to determine accuracy of all documentation
- Request additional information as needed on all documents to help determine loan risk
- Demonstrates great decision-making and communication skills
- Understanding of home loans and residential mortgages such as FHA, VA, conventional, and USDA, and loan products
- B.S. in business or related field required
- At least 2 years of mortgage underwriting experience or mortgage lending experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft office and automated underwriting systems
$75,000 - $90,000 plus per file bonus
About Rapid Mortgage Conrad Team
Rapid Mortgage Company is a diverse group of industry professionals who are members of local Cleveland communities. Rapid Mortgage Company is a locally based mortgage lender.
We provide a level of service and personal touch you just don’t find with other lenders. We value our customers as real people with real concerns. Every person involved in getting your loan closed is available to speak with you. No one is hiding behind a magic curtain. Has this been your experience in the past?
Our goal is to build lasting relationships rather than just closing transactions. We know we have achieved our goals when we are trusted with your referrals of friends, family, and co-workers!