Martin Mortgage Group
Are you an organized, detail-oriented, mortgage industry professional looking for a lucrative opportunity on a growing team? We’re expanding and looking for an experienced mortgage underwriter to join us. You’ll conduct a thorough analysis of all real estate loan applications to ensure correct completion based on current investor guidelines and industry standards. If your skills align with the role, let’s connect!
- Document in detail reasons for approving or rejecting a loan for our loan officers and clients
- Review all mortgage applications and supporting documents to ensure all necessary information is included for approval
- Inquire about any additional information that is needed to determine loan risk
- Make sure that after information is collected that it is correct, compliance standards are met, and it is in alignment with company policies
- Search clients’ employment and financial histories thoroughly to determine accuracy of all documentation
- Knowledge of home loans and residential mortgages such as conventional, VA, FHA, and USDA loans, and loan products
- Over 2 years of mortgage underwriting experience or mortgage lending experience is required
- Knowledgeable in automated underwriting systems and Microsoft office
- B.S. in business or related field required
- Demonstrates great decision-making and communication skills
About Martin Mortgage Group
We are a team of mortgage pros that have over 50 years of combined mortgage experience. Creating raving fans for our Realtor partners and Buyers is #1 in what we do. We are a work hard play hard group and we are focused on developing systems to make our jobs flow easier so we can do more in less time and crush our goals.