Guaranteed Home Loans NMLS 1982815
Our mortgage company is expanding and we are seeking an experienced mortgage underwriter to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring real estate loan applications are completed with all required documents submitted correctly and loan files are in accordance with the latest investor guidelines and industry standards. The ideal candidate is an organized, detail-oriented professional who wants to play a key role on a winning team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Assure that once all information is received it is accurate, it meets compliance standards, and it aligns with company policies
- Research applicant’s employment and financial history to help determine the accuracy of application and documents
- Communicate and document reasons for approval or rejection of loans so clients and loan officers are well-informed of decisions
- Examine all documents and mortgage loan applications verifying that all necessary information is included for approval
- Inquire about any additional information that is needed to determine loan risk
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field
- Understanding of home loans and residential mortgages such as FHA, VA, conventional, and USDA, and loan products
- Strong decision-making and communication skills
- Knowledgeable in automated underwriting systems and Microsoft office
- Over 2 years of mortgage underwriting experience or mortgage lending experience is required
$55,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Guaranteed Home Loans NMLS 1982815
Our mission is to empower our staff, provide second-mile service to our clients, and give back to our communities!
Bonus reason to join our team: We're on a mission to raise $25,000 each year by donating time, money and resources to causes that matter like Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, The Lupus Foundation, Military Veterans, Fatherless Children Initiatives, and Abused Women Programs. Last year donations exceeded $76,000!
We would love to support a cause near and dear to your heart. Apply now!!!