USA Mortgage - Zalmanoff Region
We are looking for a detail-oriented mortgage underwriter to grow with our team! You’ll be responsible for analyzing and verifying real estate loan applications while evaluating risks and making loan decisions. The ideal applicant has a thorough understanding of the latest industry trends and is able to organize and prioritize their tasks efficiently and effectively. Job seekers who feel they’re a great fit for the role are highly encouraged to apply.
- Make sure that after information is collected that it is correct, compliance standards are met, and it is in alignment with company policies
- Examine all documents and mortgage loan applications verifying that all necessary information is included for approval
- Communicate and document reasons for approval or rejection of loans so clients and loan officers are well-informed of decisions
- Inquire about any additional information that is needed to determine loan risk
- Search clients’ employment and financial histories thoroughly to determine accuracy of all documentation
- Over 2 years of mortgage underwriting experience or mortgage lending experience is required
- Proficient in Microsoft office and automated underwriting systems
- Strong decision-making and communication skills
- Knowledge of home loans and residential mortgages such as conventional, VA, FHA, and USDA loans, and loan products
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in business, banking or similar field
$80,000 - $130,000 yearly
About USA Mortgage - Zalmanoff Region
USA Mortgage is an employee first company as demonstrated by being one of only a few Employee Owned Mortgage Banks in the country. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology and change without losing the human element of the mortgage process. If you are looking for a company that treats you and your ideas like you are a partner and want to be a part of something bigger, then we may be the right fit for you.