We are experiencing tremendous growth and looking for an experienced Conventional Underwriter familiar with DU & LP. FHA - DE is not required but helpful. Churchill and our Branch have an amazing culture and reputation. We are very competitive with pay, work can be remote and we would like to connect if you are interested.
- Assess loan attributes and documentation for soundness and accuracy
- Review and evaluate loan files for risk
- Evaluate overall income, credit and equity of a loan file
- Determine and document loan conditions and communicate loan requirements and/or conditions for loan approvals
- 3+ Years of Conventional Mortgage Underwriting Experience
- FHA DE and VA LAPP approval preferred but not required
- Knowledge of USDA and bond programs preferred
- The ability to work with deadlines while maintaining quality
- Detail-oriented, with strong analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge of mortgage lending
- High level of initiative professionalism
- Underwriting Systems (DU LP)
$90,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Churchill Mortgage
Churchill is an amazing culture to work in with strong support and quality team members.
We help with solid options including debt-free homeownership and care about our customers.
Dave Ramsey has talked about Churchill for 25 years.
Many of our team enjoy great customer service, culture, and enjoy staying with Churchill for the long term.