Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
We are looking for a detail-oriented mortgage underwriter to grow with our team! You’ll be responsible for analyzing and verifying real estate loan applications while evaluating risks and making loan decisions. The ideal applicant has a thorough understanding of the latest industry trends and is able to organize and prioritize their tasks efficiently and effectively. Job seekers who feel they’re a great fit for the role are highly encouraged to apply.
**MUST HAVE DE CERTIFICATION FOR FHA LOANS**
- Send requests as needed for any additional information that will help determine loan risk
- Provide necessary documentation/communication regarding approval or rejection of loans to loan officers
- Ensure once all information is gathered that it is accurate, compliance standards are met, and it is in congruence with company policies
- Examine all documents and mortgage loan applications verifying that all necessary information is included for approval
- Search clients’ employment and financial histories thoroughly to determine accuracy of all documentation
- Demonstrates great decision-making and communication skills
- Knowledge of home loans and residential mortgages such as conventional, VA, FHA, and USDA loans, and loan products
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and automated underwriting systems
- B.S. in business or related field required
- 2+ years of mortgage underwriting experience or mortgage lending experience is required
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
Since 2001, Paramount Residential Mortgage Group Inc. (PRMG) continues to be a leading lender in the mortgage industry. As a privately-held mortgage banker and residential home lender, PRMG has successfully helped many borrowers purchase and refinance their homes throughout the United States.
Our goal is to provide customers with innovative products, cutting edge technology and industry-leading customer service.