Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
Our mortgage company is expanding and we are seeking an experienced mortgage underwriter to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring real estate loan applications are completed with all required documents submitted correctly and loan files are in accordance with the latest investor guidelines and industry standards. The ideal candidate is an organized, detail-oriented professional who wants to play a key role on a winning team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Provide necessary documentation/communication regarding approval or rejection of loans to loan officers
- Send requests as needed for any additional information that will help determine loan risk
- Ensure once all information is gathered that it is accurate, compliance standards are met, and it is in congruence with company policies
- Verify mortgage applications including supporting documents to be certain they contain all pertinent information for loan approval
- Search clients’ employment and financial histories thoroughly to determine accuracy of all documentation
- B.S. in business or related field required
- Proficient in Microsoft office and automated underwriting systems
- 2+ years of mortgage underwriting experience or mortgage lending experience is required
- Strong decision-making and communication skills
- Understanding of home loans and residential mortgages such as FHA, VA, conventional, and USDA, and loan products
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
Since 2001, Paramount Residential Mortgage Group Inc. (PRMG) continues to be a leading lender in the mortgage industry. As a privately-held mortgage banker and residential home lender, PRMG has successfully helped many borrowers purchase and refinance their homes throughout the United States.
Our goal is to provide customers with innovative products, cutting edge technology and industry-leading customer service.