EST Home Mortgage
We're searching for a detail-oriented Mortgage Loan Specialist. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Works our reception area to greet all clients and answer all incoming calls. Returns all missed calls and referrals back in 15-30 minutes
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
About EST Home Mortgage
EST Home Mortgage is a growing, 100% locally owned independent mortgage broker located in Portage Michigan.
We serve families all across Michigan but primarily we do most of our business in Southwest Michigan. EST Home Mortgage was founded in 2017 after being frustrated with the local banks and credit unions, we thought we could offer our clients better options and services for their home mortgage.
We are determined to serve our clients and community by helping them to obtain a better mortgage. We base this on our three founding values of Excellence, Service, and Trust.