Looking for a Mortgage Loan Signing Agent to work remotely notarizing loan documents following established policies and department procedures.
Provides support to Mortgage Loan Originators (MLO”s) in notarizing loans for closings.
Work from home with flexible hours. Competitive salary.
- Notarize documents for customers refinancing and purchasing new home loans in your local area
- Communicate with appropriate parties, including third-party services, mortgage loan officers, and borrowers, to satisfy underwriting conditions
- Act as a liaison between MLOs, underwriter, closing agents, and other related parties
- Provides and maintains exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
- Associates Degree preferred or consummate experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to adapt well to a fast-paced and constantly changing business environment
- PC proficient
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment and provide good customer service
- Strong knowledge of processing portfolio mortgage and home equity lines of credit products
- We accept New and Existing mobile notaries
- Paperless processing experience is preferred
- Organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Strong organizing and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and be efficient with the use of a personal computer, Microsoft Office Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
$85 per signing appointment
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com and call for direct inquires.
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.