The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for an experienced mortgage loan shipper with strong attention to detail to join our highly skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for monitoring, tracking, reporting, and closing mortgage files. If you are interested in working with a well-established and dynamic institution to take your skills to the next level, apply today!
- Advise appropriate personnel or department of any loan file deficiencies and respond to missing documentation requests
- Make sure all loan documentation is completed accurately and review that loan is in compliance with banking regulations and investor guidelines
- Complete forms and checklists required by investors in a timely manner
- Organize, compile, ship and track requested investor loan documents
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Required high school diploma, college degree preferred
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Understanding of home loans and residential mortgages such as FHA, VA, Conventional, and USDA
- Microsoft Office experience and mortgage loan program knowledge required, NMLS proficiency a bonus
- Previous experience with Encompass a plus but not required
$15 - $17 hourly
About The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
We are a trendsetting mortgage production team on a huge growth plan with an impeccable reputation. Our business is nearly 100% referral-based so our clients are quality and our deals are nearly 100% A-Paper - no busted-up files. This means the cream rises to the top. Our clients love working with us, they trust us, and that makes our work environment one of the best (if not the best) in the biz.
Our company is one of the best in the business. We have the most talented group of mortgage practitioners in the US and can back it up. We were named one of the Best Mortgage Companies To Work For by National Mortgage News. We are also "Great Place to Work" Certified & we've been named a "Top Places to Work" by the Houston Chronicle.