The Mortgage Firm - Trinity
The Mortgage Firm Trinity is hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. Our ideal loan partner is a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills.
If you are a loan originator looking for consistent and steady income, we highly encourage you to apply!
What sets us apart -
- Positive, small-office environment
- Flexible work schedule and flexible time off
- Competitive commission and bonus structure
We also offer 401K matching and health benefits.
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$25,000 - $40,000 on a base plus commission structure
About The Mortgage Firm - Trinity
The Mortgage Firm Trinity is a locally-owned mortgage company dedicated to making your closing simplified!