Looking for a loan processor that is ready to join a team of top producers. You will be working alongside leaders in the Mortgage Industry that will look to support your growth. The ideal candidate will have experience in packaging and processing various agency-backed mortgage products (FNMA, FMCC, FHA, VA, USDA) and feels most comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Excessive organizational skills and attention to detail are the secret sauce to excelling in the role.
Base: $50,000 - $65,000 (Based off Experience)
Bonus: Uncapped Bonus Potential, You Create Your Own Success (Volume is Heavy)
Overtime: Always Welcome
- Fully Remote
- Work From Home Setup Provided by Company
- Commissions paid Bi-Monthly
- Full Benefits Offered
- Paid Time Off
- Fun Branch Perks, Work Hard Play Hard
- Family and Health Comes First, Good Values
- Regular Training and Support Provided
- Your Success is our Success
- Request, review, and verify all loan documents such as income, credit, appraisal, and title insurance, to ensure complete and accurate information is in the file before it is sent to underwriting.
- Communicate Loan Approvals with Clients, Realtors, and other parties involved in the loan transaction to ensure a smooth handoff to the closing team. Proactively solves conditions by requesting correct supporting documentation from the client.
- Maintain an active pipeline of 30 - 60 Active Conditional Approvals while ensuring the "loan conveyor belt" keeps moving
- Review loan approvals and address all conditions required for underwriting and closing.
- Process CNV, FHA, VA, and other specialty loan products (construction and renovation loans a plus)
- Maintain a high level of email correspondence and response times
- Must have a current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
- Superb follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Extensive experience with automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
- Comfortable using proprietary software and able to work with LOS alternatives to Encompass & Outlook
- Proficient in using Excel and managing a pipeline using spreadsheets and reporting
- Works well independently and objectively, needing constant guidance and directional input need not apply
- A good attitude, the most important qualification on this list
$85,000 - $135,000 yearly
About Mortgage Possible
At Mortgage Possible, our commitment to our values, experience, technology, and product stem from the values of our parent company Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. Founded in 1980 with the perspective of “clients-first” and the desire to make the mortgage process easy for prospective homeowners. Since then, we have served several multi-billion dollar loan portfolios and is licensed to lend in 48 states. Their nearly 40 years of experience has been passed down to everyone here at Mortgage Possible through excellent leadership and loan capabilities. Mortgage Possible looks to expand on its journey, by aggressively investing in its future retail division.