Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG)
- We are looking for you - a talented, full-time, Remote Loan Processor... a self-starter, efficient multi-tasker who is great with people and has a "can-do" or yes attitude.
- Three major characteristics we are looking for are (1) a RECENT knowledge of current mortgage industry regulations and requirements for processing a file. (2) A STRONG technical background and the ability to navigate computer software well. (3) Knowledge of the processing requirements of different lenders, or the ability to learn on your own in a prompt fashion.
- The ideal candidate will have all three of these characteristics but at least two out of three for all other qualified candidates. Please only apply if you are committed to work full-time and want to be part of a fast-growing team who really cares about their clients.
- You are good at taking notes and documenting conversations.
- You have excellent technical computer skills and are quick to learn your way through new software. Navigating Email, Word, Excel and Adobe should come naturally to you.
- You are quick to learn and eager to stay at the front of the pack.
You must have a minimum of one year of recent processing experience and knowledge of Encompass software is a MAJOR plus.
A working knowledge of Government Loans (USDA, FHA and VA) is also important.
You LOVE talking to people and have impeccable phone skills with the ability to talk to many different people to ensure a smooth transaction -- borrowers, Realtors, underwriters, etc.
You are a quick thinker and are able to handle multiple scenarios at one time. You are great at follow-up. You pay attention to detail and stay on top of tasks with ease.
$40,000 - $60,000 (plus bonus)
About Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG)
- IMG’s philosophy is based on a strong and genuine belief in the “customer for life” principal of doing business.
- This philosophy fuels IMG’s employees and helps to create strong relationships with both its customers and local real estate professionals.