We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. You will join a company that specializes in a variety of mortgages from FHA, VA, USDA, MSHDA and Conventional. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, proficient in Encompass mortgage loan computer software, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for an excellent position that will help you reach your financial goals, start your application today!
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Review and analyze new loan submission for accuracy.
- Satisfy required conditions on each loan which must be satisfied prior to closing/funding.
- Order appropriate third party documentation.
- Review automated underwriting findings and identify needed preliminary documentation.
- Facilitates the collection of missing/needed items to secure final approval and move file to closing.
- Prepare all files for Closing.
- Maintain accurate, realistic estimated closing dates consistent with all party’s expectations.
- Comply with all internal policies and procedures.
- Participate in meetings, suggest improvements, develop knowledge, handle increasing work levels, and project a passion for the position and Industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Mortgage 1
From a single office in 1994 to over $11 billion in sales. Mortgage 1 has always grown through relationships. We are held in the highest regard in the mortgage and real estate industries. We believe if our employees feel safe and secure, they will provide world-class customers service.
At Mortgage 1, we are focused on more than the current trend in online applications. As automation reduces tedious tasks for our team, we provide an environment that allows our most valuable assets, our team members, to create meaningful long-lasting relationships with our clients and affiliates.
Our Vision at Mortgage 1 is to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving. We endeavor to create a minimum of 30 Net Worth Millionaires and to partner with our team members in business ventures to create passive income for themselves and their families.