Palm Beach Mortgage Team
Our top-producing team is in search of a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model. If you love helping people and are driven to close loans quickly, we need to talk!
You’ll handle the entire loan process, from contract to close. Responsibilities will include thoroughly compiling information, responding to questions from applicants and underwriters, and resolving last-minute issues so mortgage applications are filed in a timely manner.
Jobseekers should be excellent multitaskers who can work both independently and with a team to meet deadlines. Strong customer service skills and an eye for detail are also vital in this role.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established, industry-leading team to grow your career and push yourself toward excellence, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Order the following property and loan documentation as necessary for each file: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to ensure a smooth loan process
- Follow up on loan documentation ordered in a timely manner to ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Handle all borrower communication from the point of contract to closing the loan
- Oversee all loans coming through the pipeline to ensure the process is compliant and efficient
- Maintain detailed documentation of the loan process in our system - from origination to close
- Strong knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, procedures, and processes
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan
- Has worked in a lender’s environment and has experience using Encompass LOS software
- At least 2 years mortgage processing experience, preferably 5+ years
- Highly attentive to detail, and has excellent organizational and time management skills
About Palm Beach Mortgage Team
Our employees say "... we work hard, we play hard, and we are treated fairly with the utmost respect." If you want to be a part of a fast-growing, highly efficient mortgage office; and you get pleasure out of being successful in helping dreams come true, then we would be privileged to have you as a part of our team.