Our company is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from CONTRACT to CLOSE, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. Loan Officers and Loan Partners will handle Lead to contract allowing you to focus strictly on processing.
- Compensation is based on salary + commission (potential to earn over $100,000... This provides stability and bonuses for hard work!
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- 50 state lender
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Obtain and assemble complete loan package in proper order for underwriting
- Verify all required documentation (pre-underwrite) in the file
- Complete required loan checklist
- Perform a thorough review and analysis of the borrower’s information as required by the particular program before submitting the file to the underwriter
- Directly communicate with Loan Originator, customer, and underwriter in writing and/or by telephone in order to obtain initial and missing documentation required
- Manage pipeline by reports within allotted turn-around times
- Assist set-up of loans
- Document all communication related to the loan application in the conversation log
- Order third party documentation, running DU/LP, communicating directly with the customer and/or loan officer in a professional and effective manner to obtain necessary documentation, and provide proper disclosure as required
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
We have a fast-paced, energetic sales force with unstoppable marketing and state-of-the-art technology. We have been a Top Mortgage Lender for 5 years running, one of the Top 100 mortgage companies in America for the last 3 years, one of the 50 best companies to work for in 2017, one of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies the last 2 years, and Top Mortgage Employer in 2017.
Dedication to the company's principles, integrity, honesty, and teamwork, gives us the edge to continually exceed the expectations of our employees and customers. Top 100 in 5 star Social Survey reviews for 2019!