Ross Mortgage Corporation
Loan Processor is responsible for providing quality customer service by obtaining necessary documentation for underwriting the loan file, ordering third-party documentation, and communicating directly with the customer and/or loan officer in a professional and effective manner. We are looking for experienced processors in all loan types, both conventional and government, with strong knowledge and experience in VA loans.
- Verify the application is complete and the accuracy of the system input. Verifies documentation submitted and identifies any potential issues that may arise in underwriting.
- Performs a thorough review and analysis of the borrower’s credit, employment, income, and assets as required by the loan program. Responsible to hand over a completely documented file to the underwriter for approval or denial.
- Directly communicates with customer, Loan Officer, underwriter, and third-party companies to obtain any documentation required for loan qualification.
- Review loan approvals and address all conditions required for underwriting and closing.
- Manage pipeline by reports within allotted turn-around times.
- Helps with pre-closing and/or funding conditions
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years of residential mortgage processing experience.
- Knowledge of RESPA guidelines, general knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer and system skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Available to work overtime if needed.
$45,000 - $55,000
About Ross Mortgage Corporation
Ross Mortgage Corporation is a successful mortgage banking company with a reputation for professionalism, integrity, and quality service. Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, Ross is one of the top independent lenders in the Midwest and serves its valued customers through a network of offices.
Founded in 1949, Ross Mortgage combines 70 years of mortgage lending experience with state-of-the-art mortgage lending technology. As a full-service mortgage lender, Ross Mortgage Corporation delivers superior service and pricing to our customers since, as a lender, we possess underwriting authority and retain control over the entire transaction.
Ross Mortgage Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.