The Mortgage Firm - Trinity
The Mortgage Firm Trinity is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
What sets us apart -
- Positive, small-office environment
- Flexible work schedule and flexible time off
- Competitive commission and bonus structure
We also offer 401K matching and health benefits!
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
$30,000 - $50,000 on a base plus commission structure
About The Mortgage Firm - Trinity
The Mortgage Firm Trinity is a locally-owned mortgage company dedicated to making your closing simplified!