Metroplex Mortgage Services, Inc.
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply now!
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
About Metroplex Mortgage Services, Inc.
Metroplex Mortgage Services, Inc. has been in business for over 21 years and as we continue to grow, we are looking for an additional team member to fill this new opportunity. This position has room for growth with the right candidate.