Rapid Mortgage Conrad Team
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
$55,000 - $75,000 PLUS per File Bonus
About Rapid Mortgage Conrad Team
Rapid Mortgage Company is a diverse group of industry professionals who are members of local Cleveland communities. Rapid Mortgage Company is a locally based mortgage lender.
We provide a level of service and personal touch you just don’t find with other lenders. We value our customers as real people with real concerns. Every person involved in getting your loan closed is available to speak with you. No one is hiding behind a magic curtain. Has this been your experience in the past?
Our goal is to build lasting relationships rather than just closing transactions. We know we have achieved our goals when we are trusted with your referrals of friends, family, and co-workers!