We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for a lucrative position that will help you reach your financial goals, we’d love to talk with you!
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Create meticulous documentation of the loan process in our system from origination to close
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, income and asset documentation, and other required borrower and property information, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Southwest Funding
Southwest Funding began operations in 1993 under the name Dallas Residential Mortgage. We enjoyed great success early on and before long we were serving the entire state of Texas. This growth caused us to change our name to Texas Residential Mortgage.
As we continued to grow and thrive in the industry, Texas Residential Mortgage was changed to Southwest Funding to better accommodate our growing business in other states.
Today we’re still thriving, thanks in part to happy customers who have spread the word about what our company is doing to help borrowers get a home loan that fits their situation in an enjoyable and timely way.