Suarez Home and Finance Corp.
Our top-producing team is in search of a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model. If you love helping people and are driven to close loans quickly, we need to talk!
You’ll handle the entire loan process, from contract to close. Responsibilities will include thoroughly compiling information, responding to questions from applicants and underwriters, and resolving last-minute issues so mortgage applications are filed in a timely manner.
Jobseekers should be excellent multitaskers who can work both independently and with a team to meet deadlines. Strong customer service skills and an eye for detail are also vital in this role.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established, industry-leading team to grow your career and push yourself toward excellence, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Manage a loan pipeline and maintain an efficient and compliant flow through the loan process
- Follow up on loan documentation ordered in a timely manner to ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Communicate with the borrower throughout the loan process
- Order the following property and loan documentation as necessary for each file: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to ensure a smooth loan process
- Take applications, request documents from clients
- Structure deal for pre-approval
- Follow up for all required documents and review for accuracy, compliance, and completion
- Update all parties to a transaction including but, not limited to: clients, agents, title, etc.
- Current or previous experience as a Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Experience working in a broker’s environment and using Calyx Point software
- Can correctly analyze and interpret income, and asset documents, credit reports, and the variety of ways to structure a loan
- Minimum 2 years mortgage processing experience, 5+ preferred
- Strong knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, procedures, and processes
- Experience using and analyzing DU, LP, and GUS
$35,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Suarez Home and Finance Corp.
A mortgage broker that values the relationship and communication between our clients and business partners. We are a very detail oriented company and looking to add a team player for our fast paced, friendly environment.